About / Βιογραφικό
My name is Ioanna Laskou (Ιωάννα Λάσκου). I was born in 1995 in Athens, Greece. In 2017 I got my BA in Fine Arts & New Media (AKTO, Middlesex University).
From 2020 to 2021 I worked as an assistant to a drawing tutor.
In 2021 I was admitted to the Athens School of Fine Arts, where I am currently studying.
/
Γεννήθηκα το 1995 στην Αθήνα. Το 2017 έλαβα το πρώτο μου πτυχίο στο τμήμα Καλών Τεχνών και Νέων Μέσων από τον ΑΚΤΟ και το Middlesex University.
Από το 2020 έως το 2021 εργάστηκα ως βοηθός δασκάλου σχεδίου.
Την ίδια χρονιά πέτυχα στις εισαγωγικές της Ανωτάτης Σχολής Καλών Τεχνών της Αθήνας, όπου και έκτοτε σπουδάζω.
EXHIBITIONS / ΕΚΘΕΣΕΙΣ:
2026:
-"Prompting Cities", team exhibition, Municipal Gallery of Athens
2025:
-"Magnetic Vulvas", solo exhibition at o.art.ath
2024:
-"Infinite Battle", team exhibition at o.art.ath
2019:
-"Sketchbook - Illustrated Diaries", team exhibition at o.art.ath
2017:
-"KINAESTHESIA", solo exhibition at Ekstan multi-venue